How can I help?
Crochet, Knit or Sew a Blanket
Handmade blankets are one of the most important elements of our Serenity Boxes to ease the aching arms of mamas who long to hold their babies.
Blankets need to be 2ft x 2f. White and gender neutral colors are always needed.
Serenity Box needs
- 24” x 24” crocheted or sewn baby blankets
- Journals with lines
- Adult coloring books
- Colored pencils & gel pens
- Trinkets such as crosses, small plaques, etc. **Serenity, hope & birds are the themes, so anything related that would fit inside a box.
- Medium-large decorative boxes with lids (Hobby Lobby, Michaels). **No holiday themes, please
- Cardstock, scrapbooking material/supplies
- Glue sticks, tape, Modge Podge or decoupage glue
- 24 gauge jewelry wire, bolt(s) of silver/copper necklace chain, clasps, or necklace chains with clasps
- Yarn for crocheting/knitting
- Soft material with patterns suitable for baby blankets
- Bird wind chimes
- Bird/Dove ornaments
- Picture frames/mini albums
- Whatever God lays on your heart. Items are individually chosen for each box and no two are the same. Let Him guide you and whatever you choose will end up going to the family that needs it the most.